an english major, an art major, and a film major walk into a bar
they all get ridiculed for pursuing what they love
plot twist: together they create the most dramatically intricate and visually compelling pieces of cinema the world has ever seen and make a cultural milestone and also a billion dollars
frank iero talking about guilttripping (x)
Request: Goofy sings BRING ME TO LIFE
I know you get asked to do Goofy too much, but a cover of Bring Me to Life would be hilarious <3
Let me transport you to a simpler time, where you’re putting the final touches on your Inuyasha AMV in Windows Movie Maker.
Welcome back to 2003.
i pretend to be punk rock but im really just a vaguely emo indie pop kid who loves fall out boy a lot
[sees dans icon on dash] [squints to make sure the url actually says danisnotonfire]
the fake dans are the reasons i have trust issues
yes i realize this. i deleted it after asking for SOURCES because i didn’t know if it was real or not and i was trying to find a source. obviously i didn’t find a source, and neither did anyone else because it is fake.
my next request AND MY FINAL WORD on this whole deal is this: there’s no need to bash me or anyone else for getting hopes up. i was not spreading lies: i was asking a question, and it was blown way out of proportion. i would just like it if everyone would stop talking about it and sending me hate. stop saying nasty things. i’ve done nothing wrong, and i will apologize again for getting the hopes up of other fans. sorry.
this is why i hate the mcrmy, okay? there is no need for all caps yelling at me for something i didn’t do.
i’m not stupid, okay? i realized after a few minutes that it was most likely fake, but at that point it was too late and people reblogged it. it exploded.
sorry again. i will be deleting any asks about this from now on, and your hate will not be even given a second glance.
Guys, please don’t send her hate about this. As you can see, she didn’t know what was going on, and she didn’t create the creepy fake post.
forget the young blood chronicles where’s the sixteen candles sequel video
IS THIS REAL???
DUDE IDK I SAW IT ON INSTAGRAM AND SOMEONE SCREENSHOTTED IT BUT I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE???
This is getting out of hand.
That above source link takes you to a post made by a Google+ profile claiming to be Gerard. If you check the account page, you can find the original post that started this ruckus. He’s even gone as far as to make another post stating that everything he said is true, and they’re on good terms with Bob now. I’m pretty sure it’s fake, for these reasons:
- This guy (or girl) sounds nothing like Gerard, especially if you read the other posts on his page.
- It couldn’t be more obvious that Bob and MCR are not friends. The dude was baiting Gerard on Twitter just a few days ago.
- Gerard’s made it clear in the past that doing MCR without Mikey (when he left due to his depression) was difficult and painful. He wouldn’t suddenly be okay with it and announce a new band that’s essentially MCR without Mikey.
- Everyone has solo work coming out, they’re not going to drop all that to reform.
- None of this has been mentioned on Gerard’s official Twitter, Tumblr, or Instagram. He wouldn’t post something like this on just one site. The claim that he’s only posting it on Google+ because it’s “more intimate” is just bizarre.
- He makes comments like “If you don’t believe me when I say it’s really me, then don’t bother and move on. You aren’t the first and won’t be the last.” If he were really Gerard, he wouldn’t feel the need to prove himself. I’ve seen fake celebrity accounts before, and they always post similar things.
Seriously, this account isn’t even new. If you scroll through, he’s got a bunch of posts from the past weeks (and maybe even earlier than that, I didn’t scroll very far.) I’m creeped out by how much effort someone is putting in into pretending to be Gerard. I hope this gets Gerard’s attention, because this account needs to be shut down, especially with all the trouble it’s recently stirred up.